- don't understand economics
- can't read polls
- can't balance a budget
- support deficit spending when they're in office
- can't understand the implications of climate change
- are afraid of the census
- don't get that "tax and spend" is actually "pay as you go"
- think that Medicare for All is a government takeover
- imagine funding war is good and while providing health care (at a fraction of the cost) is bad
My comment: You'd think they'd get it after getting debunked time and time again. No poll has ever represented 120% of the respondents. Only 100% of the people who answer a given question can represent all the people who answer the question. But in Fox-Conservative la-la land, 120% of respondents can answer a question.
Fact checking is a lost art on the right.