- don't understand economics
- can't read polls
- can't balance a budget
- support deficit spending when they're in office
- can't understand the implications of climate change
- are afraid of the census
- don't get that "tax and spend" is actually "pay as you go"
- think that Medicare for All is a government takeover
- imagine funding war is good and while providing health care (at a fraction of the cost) is bad
It's because they think a pie chart can add up to more than 100%!
Faux Noise brings it all together ... one picture is worth thousands of words!