Monday, August 27, 2007

Good-bye Gonzo

Even until the bitter end, Gonzo was lying about every goddamn thing he could:

Mr. Roehrkasse said Sunday afternoon that he had telephoned Mr. Gonzales about the reports circulating in Washington that a resignation was imminent, “and he said it wasn’t true, so I don’t know what more I can say.”


That’s his own spokesman he lied to. For no discernible reason at all. The man lies about what he wants for breakfast in the morning. He tells his dog she’s good but doesn’t mean it.

Get a laugh!

Now, where IS that picture a buddy of mine to sent me ... the one of him and the Gonzter standing in front to pyramids in Egypt, shaking hands and grinning from ear to ear? The one that prompted me to say, "at least there's one honest man in the picture".

My friend asked if I was referring the the Egyptian tour guide in the background.

All liars seem like "nice guys", my friend. The better they are at lying, the nicer they seem. That's how they get away with it!

No comments: