Thursday, May 01, 2008

Shooting Renny and Tracy


Shooting Renny and T-racy. (I'm working toward a
"Story Telling" style and techniques that give me a
"300" look.)


For anyone interested in what it really looks like ... 2 models, 2 photographers, a photographer/makeup artist, an empty house and a day with nothing better to do.

We started shooting at about 11:30AM after I got the painters going with a little cash to buy the paint so they could start painting the next day ... I'm having one of the bedrooms painted in the hope that it'll help sell the house.

We wrapped up around 4PM because everyone was hungry. I picked up Candy while the others grabbed a table at Casa del Rio, our favorite Mexican restaurant at Pantano and 22nd. (Food is cheap but really, really good!)

Early dinner. A great time was had by all.

I'd rather hang out with young people than old people. I tried hanging out with older people ... people my age ... they're just too friggin' old. The life is draining out of them and it shows. Young people want to DO something. they're much more fun.

Making photographs is much more fun than sitting around, waiting around for the world to end.

No comments: