Thursday, March 06, 2008

From a Note to my Daughter

The TV writers strike has made the Democratic primary campaign and the overall election coverage the best running series on the tube -- and like all good teevee series, once you get sucked into the characters, it's all over for the duration. The plot thickens as time goes on. Smiley faces cover evil grins and everything is a set up. AND ... just like "Law and Order", if you get the right channel, you can watch it 24 hours a day but unlike "Law and Order" (Candy and I have seen every episode ever made at least three times, more often many more) you don't know where or what the plot twists are. Life will be so empty when the campaign is over ... but I don't think I'm up for the reruns.

2 comments:

moneythoughts said...

Hi Joe,

I was just checking out people that paint and I came across your blog.

I'm an old fart from Cincinnati that writes and paints. Take a look at my blog, you might find it of interest.

Fred

moneythoughts said...

Joe,

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will visit again.

My father was an artist and painted in watercolor. Later, I plan to post some of his work.

Drop back, I promise to try and keep it interesting.

Fred