Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More from the Garden



Beautiful, autumnal colors. The garden is alive.

I read the news and find it so discouraging. Sometimes I just have to take a breather and shut the world outside the gates away for a bit.

I've been reading the blogs and the news sites today. I can't find anything particularly amusing going on ... nor can I find anything that shocks me. I think I've been jaded. No travesty on the national or international scene moves me to comment. I'm numb.

So, out into the garden to make more pictures.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Nothing shocks you Joe? check out my blog today re: Naomi Klein's new book. check out the video "The Shock Doctrine". (embedded ) I thought I knew the history......but Joe, this book connects the dots more than I ever imagined.

It's a giant wake up call.

anywho, my 2 cents.