Monday, August 06, 2007

This is the question

The popular question used to be "is it real or is it Memorex". In this protracted political season, the question morphs into "is it real or is it a parody?"

Lying Liberals, Rotten RINOS, and the MSM they support

To my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Christian Republican friends and supporters of this ministry,

Words cannot express how shocked, saddened, and distressed I am right now. The blatant efforts on behalf of RINOS and the MSM to destroy this ministries support of and belief in Sam Brownback is simply beyond belief, I had no idea that people could be so cruel and vindictive. All of my life, I have gone above and beyond to show nothing but love and compassion for my fellow man. In return, I have been treated like a lowlife criminal. If loving the Lord and wanting the best for my country makes me a criminal then I plead guilty.

For a fun time, click here ...

Oh, yeah ... and about that tax exempt status?

No comments: