Friday, October 19, 2007

President Bush Demands Congressional Medal Returned

This morning during a press conference President Bush, the leader of the most free country in the world, demanded that the Dalai Lama give back the Congressional Medal awarded by Congress on Wednesday.

Bush said, "I didn't know he was an Atheist! I thought he was a Buddhist! Jesus told me personally that Atheists are not patriots and they aren't Americans!"

But when asked by reporters about the previous meetings with the Dalai Lama and that this sort of discussion should have been reviewed by Bush's advisors, Bush said, "Hey, that "Officer and a Gentleman" actor liked him. I was told that it would be good for getting on board with him because "He isn't just an officer, he's a gentleman, too!" I like that! That's good for our country!"

When the press conference ended Bush was over heard saying, "Get The Marines on the phone, I want to invade Tibet".

On The Spoof.

Bush told reporters, "That Dalai Lama didn't tell me Christ wasn't his Savior!"

No comments: