Thursday, October 25, 2007

Headscarf on the left: NO! Headscarf on the right: OK



Quoting a comment posted on little green footballs, a right leaning blog:

"I've been to the Muslim world and I've walked around their mosques and been treated as a special guest by devout Muslims. NOT ONCE did they make me put on a veil or do anything to impose their religion on me. They knew I was Catholic and they respected that. This headscarf show is purely submission by Nance in a bid to suck up to her Islamofascist masters. No westerner does that unless she wants to do that. Knowing what real Muslims are like, this is clearly kowtowing from Nance. It makes me sick."

following the click ...

Oh, NO ... wait ... my mistake. The vitriolic poster was talking about Nancy Pilosi and HER bout with a hajib ... not the venerable and venerated Laura Bush!

I think my head is going to explode! But I DO like the part about sucking up to her Islamofascist masters.

No comments: