Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Insomnia is a way of life. In bed by 11pm, sleep until about 2 or 3am, up until after sunrise then back to bed for another hour or two.

There are no great philosophical debates or moral dilemmas keeping me awake. There are thoughts that chase each other around in my brain. However many thoughts it seems there are as I lie there in the dark, they always resolve into only four or five when I rise to sort them out with the lights on.

The things to do list:

  • Call Tucson Water, get service for new house
  • Call the gas company, get service for new house
  • Call the electric company, get service for the new house
  • Call the insurance company, check on health insurance options now that we've been rejected by BCBS
  • Try to find a face plate that fits the circuit breaker box in the workshop

It's a managable list in the end. I'd rather be shooting.

No comments: